We at SharpeScapes take exceptional pride in servicing your landscape, but we know that our clients must see the value in hiring our company to perform the work. We seek to provide that value as well as differentiate our service offering through specific ways that we believe allow us to “stand out in a sea of sameness.” It is not our desire, nor our corporate strategy to become the largest landscape company in the area, but rather we strive each day to become the BEST option for our clients. We are truly involved in the customer service business, which just so happens to include our love of plants!
Here are several specific ways that we are unique:
- Constantly improving and innovating with the help of our annual customer surveys
- Weekly communication through our seasonally specific newsletters
- Monthly walkthrough inspections with clients accompanied by Site Audit Reports
- Unmatched responsiveness and timely follow-up to any issues and/or recommendations
- Professionally trained and college-degreed management and leadership staff
- Industry trained and certified field staff and supervision
- Direct involvement and consistent communication by our owners
- Field crews outfitted with company uniforms, safety colors, and modern technology
- Industry leading CRM and operations management software in place
- Sustainable practices – we recycle every bit of landscape debris taken from our clients’ properties
- Focused on recruiting and retaining the most professional and positive employee culture in the area- see our weekly newsletters for more
- Continual education and learning opportunities are expected for every employee from the top down through NALP offerings as well as local institutions (Clemson Extension, etc.)
- Giving thanks and giving back to others in our community through our donations of time as well as our finances
We would love the opportunity to listen to your landscape needs and see if SharpeScapes, Inc. is a good fit for your situation! Please be aware that we are not the cheapest option, nor do we desire to be. Our goal is to provide a competitive proposal to perform the best service as well as continually improve on your landscape. Please view the following pages to learn more, and thanks for visiting our site!